Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new to the site I have 2011 6-speed 1.8 Versa hatch. A 2012 Versa sedan BRAND NEW and a 2004 350z Twin Turbo. Ill post some pics of the Versa's. Trying out some new ideas on the 2012 ( like system and wheels), i already debadged it.............. since there is nothing at all out for it yet!!

The wheels on the 2012 are just for test fit right now.... to get offset and tire size down!!

Pics:

·
Registered
613 Posts
lookin good man, glad to see you already have a set of rims on the 2012 :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, wheels look good. I say keep em and drop in some coils or springs.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
welcome! very nice set of cars you have.

·
Registered
138 Posts
welcome to the forums! Nice cars!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Looking good any plans for the 2011? And welcome to NVF

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Hows the cornering/handling between the two Versas? Which one is better? Nice rims and head unit:DWelcome!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Nice, that's cool. We had two versa's at one time. We had 2 black 09's one hatch one sedan. But they are gone, and now we have two Sentra SR's and a cube.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This is a typical day at my house...This one day there was a juke, 2 versas, an altima and a bunch of Z's.....

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
This is a typical day at my house...This one day there was a juke, 2 versas, an altima and a bunch of Z's.....
just add
...bliss:smilejap:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.