Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I'm here for my fiancee who bought a 2008 Versa hatch S.
She is coming from a 2003 Protege and she and I like this Versa so much more.
I am a huge car guy and I do a lot of the work on hers and my vehicles.
On to her car

When we got the car a couple months ago it had the factory steel rims with winter tires on them. About a week of owning the car I found some SL rims and rubber for sale.
Here is my car

If I have any questions I'm sure you guys can help.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.
Not really many plans for the Versa as my fiancee isn't really into modding cars. I will try to push some stuff. Most likely a new head unit with an ipod jack, tint the windows and a K&N while modding the air box. What are some good mods you could recommend?
My Genesis on the other hand, I have plans for it I just need the money. This summer I plan on mounting my boost gauge and painting the rims. If it turns out great and if I can convince the fiancee I might paint her rims.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Sounds good. I would recommend a slight drop but she probably doesn't want that, also fog lights, factory wing like Jay said, and speakers. Headunit makes a huge difference but I replaced my speakers 1st so Im not sure how it sounds with factory speakers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How does the factory spoiler mount? Looking at a few pictures it looks like it sits on top of the third brake light.
A drop is a no go as cool as it would look. She will be driving it all year and we get lots of snow and the city doesn't clear the streets that fast, sometime not at all in the residential areas so the rusts would be bad.
I might look into some fog lights but the light output is pretty good right now cause I replaced the cheap lights that were in the headlight with eiko clear vision ultra lights.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.