Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I usually use "slamdtaco" on forums as it relates to my lowered truck (a lowered toyota tacoma) when I first started on forums in 2001, but didn't think that name fit here too well.

bought a new black 2011 versa SL hatch last week. it was by accident that I ended up in it. my trucks' (1989 mazda) crankshaft broke while driving to work about 2 weeks ago. approx. $1200 to pull the motor and replace it. I sold the truck for $1500 to a friend. was interested in the cube, but it didn't have rebates to help me out. I was able to get in the versa with those rebates for close to where I wanted to be payment wise.

after driving it for a little over 1 week, I'm very satisfied with it. it's only the 2nd car I've owned. I've always had trucks. it was able to carry 7 large boxes of t-shirts and still have the front seat empty

already debadged it. next plan is to tint the windows, then lower it and get some wheels for it.

lots of good info here. what other cars do the versa wheels fit? I'd like to sell my stockers and get new wheels asap

crappy cell phone pic

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
car looks great! The versa is 4x114.3 lug pattern. The bore size I think is 66.7. Other nissan wheels that fit are sentra, altima, infiniti g20, Cube. But not all years so you have to do some research.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forums

·
Registered
993 Posts
Welcome to the forums, enjoy the V, need some mods done? Check out Versaspeed.com its expensive so wouldn't recommend buying from there, but it has all most every part made for the car state side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.