Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I guess I signed up awhile ago, just starting to mod the car this summer, I will make a thread about it once stuff really gets started, but I'm just here to learn from everyone and check out the other cars. I've had my car for close to 3 years now, its a 2008 S model, 6 speed manual, value option package.

Heres my car in winter mode... Falken Eurowinter tires on it right now.

Tanabe NF210 springs, camber kit from versaspeed, Drag DR-34 wheels (gunmetal with machined lip), kumho ecsta AST 215/45 tires and tint (20%) is all in the works right now. Oh and painting the calipers, and cruise control as well as debadging is also going to be happening soon as well. Looking forward to taking it on some road trips this summer!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Nice and dirty, just how I like em lol. Welcome back I guess, hope to see some more pics soon.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaa thanks... it was a rough winter. Actually that pic may have even been last year, I'm not entirely sure. But I will post more up as soon as I get it cleaned and start modding! Which should be this weekend... hopefully!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome from sunny Haldimand-Norfolk! Was in Grimsby today. I have winter Falkens too. See you on the QEW! 08v

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from sunny Haldimand-Norfolk! Was in Grimsby today. I have winter Falkens too. See you on the QEW! 08v
I just got home from Grimsby! If I'm on the QEW in my Versa its typically going between beamsville and st catharines or elsewhere in the niagara area. Don't go to Hamilton much in my car, but do drive the work truck there pretty often.

ADOversa & I have actually been on the Redhill/Linc at the same time. I didn't realize it was him until he told me, lol ... my Versa is pretty hard to miss (j/k). :)

I still haven't seen you 08v on the highway yet !
Thats right! we did haha my car is pretty non descript right now, but that will change soon :D And your right ashley your car definitely stands out :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.