Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I'm excited the see the new Versa Note as well, seeing if that car will receive any aftermarket support. And if they do get aftermarket support hopefully that means more support for the 07-13 Versa HB.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I'm excited the see the new Versa Note as well, seeing if that car will receive any aftermarket support. And if they do get aftermarket support hopefully that means more support for the 07-13 Versa HB.
The car has massive after market support in Japan. Looks like the Versa is just gonna get the short end of the stick on parts.

·
Registered
302 Posts
The car has massive after market support in Japan. Looks like the Versa is just gonna get the short end of the stick on parts.
Ugh that blows. I'm wondering if most parts will be a direct swap, kind of like the Tiida A/C knobs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think that all i'm going to swap are wheels, last small car i had was a brand newn 99civic SI, since then it's always been lifted trucks, kinda tired of paying alot of money on gas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.