Nissan Versa Forums banner

New Guy

1432 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  snowball
I'm from San Antonio new at this I VA Nissan versa 2008 check engine soon light went on right after I chandeged air f ilter
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Welcome. You might have to reset the ECU.
Welcome to the forum advanced auto our auto zone can check the code for you for free. Won't fix it but it will give you a starting point to find out whats wrong.
Welcome!

Welcome to the forum advanced auto our auto zone can check the code for you for free. Won't fix it but it will give you a starting point to find out whats wrong.
X2 advanced auto or auto zone both have scanners they let you borrow, it beats going to the dealer and paying them when you are out of warranty.
Welcome tdsl4, and thanks for your question about the check engine light. And thanks hemifan87 for the lead on auto zone code checking.

Cheers!
Welcome and make sure all the clamps are tight and secure. Also look of any disconnected vacuum lines. Like everyone said go get your code from one of the autoparts stores.
Here is a site that may be helpful, too. It lists trouble codes for different makes of cars in the "Trouble Codes" section.

OBD-II Trouble Codes - DTC Codes Car Repair

Cheers!
Here is a site that may be helpful, too. It lists trouble codes for different makes of cars in the "Trouble Codes" section.

OBD-II Trouble Codes - DTC Codes Car Repair

Cheers!
Nice find :thumb2: I just book marked the page for future use.
welcome to the forum!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.