Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody Naples FL here. got a 2009 Versa 1.8S Sedan about a month ago as my first car. Hoping to make it my own with a few upgrades/painted parts. Ill post pics when i do.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
No problem. Hope that any of your questions are answered here :)
I see you are from Florida. How's the weather down there? I was just in Myrtle Beach a few weeks ago on vacation, and it was beautiful.
Here in Ontario, we have not even had a summer yet. Today we were wearing long pants and sweatshirts, it was freezing. A week ago we had days in the high 30's and now its already fall weather! It's been a horrible summer, but the week in S.C. was super nice :) Love visiting the southern parts of the US.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Wow. That sounds like a great winter!
I like winter when I'm sitting inside by a warm fire, and watching the snow fall. Other than that, I'm not a big fan of the snow, ice, and cold ... plus it makes my Versa so dirty :( That is the worst part.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Welcome to Nissan Versa Forums!

If there are any questions you have, feel free to ask any of our fellow moderators and administators. We can lead you to the right direction. Until then, please feel like you're at home. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Lovesaga: lol. yes I figured you did not need that.
Don't worry though, we don't have heated seats in our Versa's here in Canada either (at least not in the 07-09 model years), we just have heated mirrors (which actually do wonders in the winter). ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.