Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a new versa with 4 speed auto, espresso/beige today so far its nice, i needed something with good gas mileage i do a lot of interstate driving on a daily basis (150~175).

i did alot of test driving (12 cars all in this price range) before i picked the versa it seams to have the most room in its class (in the back seat) and a nice smooth drive.

any one know where i can get an arm rest?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Congrrats. Have Nissan install an armrest, make it your Holiday present to yourself. Few hundred bucks but the real thing is worth it. I have been seeing the last of this year's Vs driving around and I have to say they are looking great for the last of this version. I will be anticipating the arrival of the new V. And If it is addicting, maybe the resale on the 'ol V will intice.:woot:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
can't beat the interior room at this price point, welcome!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I have the ebay armrest its not to bad and the color is almost perfect I have the tan interior

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have the ebay armrest its not to bad and the color is almost perfect I have the tan interior
I just got my arm rest in today. Will install tonight after work. Looks like it's a 5 min job to put together. Glad i finally got it, i'm tired of having no place to rest my right arm :) I was suprised how fast it shipped. I'll give an up date on quality, fit and color match.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Congrats on the new buy and welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Put together my ebay arm rest. Basically good for what i paid. Would rather have the oem from a SL model but don't want to spend $300.00+ for one. Maybe one day i will luck out and get a cheap oem one someone is parting out with etc. So for now at least i have a decent arm rest. :woot:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.