Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded in my rough dinged, dented, and scratched 2001 toyota camry with a remarkable 214k miles, for a 2009 versa hatchback. I love it so far and found my way here looking into mods to do.
First thing im doin is installin my old radio in and then purchasing a small amp and sub set.
Other things i plan on doing
Dim blue led lights under dash
Upgraded speakers
Black with red trim alloy wheels
Hids

Cant wait to get more into it and makin it look nicer than it already does.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forums what color you got

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Tell us more, and pics too Welcome!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
"Cant wait to get more into it and makin it look Ricer than it already does." Welcome...
wow nice first impression to a new member hope he dont think we are all like this... I saw nothing in his post that led me to think he just wants to rice his car out. you know its posts like this that make people not want to stay here and be active.

·
Registered
638 Posts
wow nice first impression to a new member hope he dont think we are all like this... I saw nothing in his post that led me to think he just wants to rice his car out. you know its posts like this that make people not want to stay here and be active.
+1
I agree. I'm glad NVF is growing and people are becoming members here. We need to use our collective resources to help each other out and be supportive.

@BThompson Welcome to the forums. Please enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I dont see how im wantin to rice my car. Im more of a look good person either way plus i know little bout workin under the hood. I just want my car to look nice to myself. As long as it gets me from a to b and i am comfortable wit it im ok wit how it runs.
Ill get pictures whenever i get home and have a min

Edit: im sorry. I cooompletly misread ure post. I see what you were talkin about now. An the versa is silver.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I traded in my rough dinged, dented, and scratched 2001 toyota camry with a remarkable 214k miles, for a 2009 versa hatchback. I love it so far and found my way here looking into mods to do.
First thing im doin is installin my old radio in and then purchasing a small amp and sub set.
Other things i plan on doing
Dim blue led lights under dash
Upgraded speakers
Black with red trim alloy wheels
Hids

Cant wait to get more into it and makin it look nicer than it already does.
I too came from the Camry family and sent my 1995 2.2L off to the junk yard at 234K. Engine held up but the body was not safe.

Since you are planning to install your radio, I would suggest that you view the site that Rob had posted to reflect the service manual
Index of /FSM//versa

Helps to find the clips.

I too would like to add the blue LED's under the dash. Let us know how you do it so I can take that step too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.