Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it going all?
I joined because i will be looking into a new car once i start this job i just got and im looking into a few different Nissan's.

I always have loved the look of the Versa and would now like to find out more about it and the aftermarket performance field for it and how well the gas mileage is for this will be my daily if i get it so i can finish doing up my SpecV.

So with this said let the learning begin! and any links or pics that anyone can supply would be greatly appreciated!

Here's my Sentra SE-R SpecV

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Nice Sentra. As far as the Versa...mine isn't modded(yet) so cant say much about that, I will tell you it is great on gas though. I never get under 35MPG city which is good for a DD. Any plans as far as modding the Versa?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, awesome looking Spec-V man. Looks like you've spent a lot of time and money on it, and it has paid off cause it looks amazing. As for the Versa, great choice, it will definitely be a step down from the SE-R but a good one never the less. Not a lot of aftermarket parts for it, at least not as many as most of us here would like but it's a start. If what you want is to get working on it right when you get it, versaspeed is the site to check. They got most Versa parts there. Good hunting

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks alot guys and yea my sentra was basically stock when i bought it and this is what its turned into over the few years ive had it! and as for modding the versa if i can get one i would like to open it up with intake and exhaust also would most likely do suspension and wheels and would deffinatly "make it my own" with a little of my Vamp styleing that always gets mixxed reviews but i always get handshakes for being different lol

and yea its a tep down from the SpecV but i wont need 2 fast cars lol

i plan to finally get coils for my spec then ima get my turbo kit, rad, retrofit and maybe some other things then ill be on the search for another car while i stay true to my roots with Nissan =)

also thanks for the site to RedAlertV

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forum that is a great looking spec-v, as for parts I got all my parts from www.versaspeed.com and www.microimageonline.com and a few odds and ends from ebay. I have a dc catback, custom made intake, tanabe lowering springs, ultra racing trunk and strut brace, and a whitelinerear sway bar for the performance parts. theres not a whole lot out there but its a start and with all the stuff I have drivebility hasent changed and mpgs are close to the same a bit better then stock if I dont push it. what are you looking at a sedan or hatch?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks alot man and how does it sound with the intake and exhaust? but its still up in the air but i think i want a hatch for the extra room seing how i already have the Spec which is a sedan so i wouldnt mind haveing the xtra room of the hatchback

also if anybody can verify for me what lug pattern is on the versa and does it have independent rear suspension?

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
it has a beam in the rear. No independent rear suspension.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
the exhaust and intake sound great on it i think heres a couple videos from youtube nether are mine.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
independent is like its stated each side is independent from the other which is better for performance and cars with a rear beam means that the whole rear suspension is as 1 and moves together instead of independently

and OMG those sound amazing! i wish my spec sounded that good my car sounds like a$$ cz i have no cat or resonator only the muffler

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
yeah I really like the sound of the dc cat back not a big fan of the other exhausts that are out there, the only thing is with the dc you cant hear the intake that much lol

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
But when the Cat-Back sounds that good hemi, who needs to hear the CAI =)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
But when the Cat-Back sounds that good hemi, who needs to hear the CAI =)
this is true lol and to be honest I really havent missed it lol

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.