Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I was referred here by allsentra.com. I have a new Sentra 2.0 CVT that I love/hate. Looks nice but too sloooooow! I heard that there's a lot of similarities with the 1.8 and 2.0 so I came here in the hopes of learning more and hopeful adding a few more HP to my SLO 2.0 LOL.

Elliot

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Best mod you can get is the Spec-V lol. They don't have much for the lower end models bro, trust me i used to have a 1.8 myself. Other than a CAI and maybe an axe-back exhaust you won't get much out of your new sentra. They only have real HP gain mods for the SE-R and Spec-V.

·
Registered
102 Posts
If you want to have some "on demand" fun. Also don't feel like you have to tune forever or keep messing with it.

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/product-details.php?id=1457

You will spend a minimum of 5X more and get less performance than the lowest 35hp setting.

Easy install, set up. works when you need it. Just don't get greedy with power and you will never have an issue. I have put 100's of lbs through my other cars... never had an issue.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Happy patricks day :stpatricks: :stpatricks: :stpatricks:

I don't know.......

off topic question but how fast do you want it to run in the 1/8 mile or 1/4 mile?

15s 14s 13s?

its good to know how fast you are and how fast you want to be.

have a goal and make it

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome! Sorry to hear about the two-point-slow:Dbut at least the Sentra does what it's supposed to do, and does it very well for a great price.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
have no fear, the dc header is coming out in a few weeks. welcome to the forums!

·
Banned
455 Posts
Hahaha I know steph! You got to get one! Personally I see the versa is a smaller sentra that's it. I raced them in my 2.0 and I pull all the time but nothing to brag about! They hang with B16 mr off the line! The 2.0 is faster and better mpg than a versa...but again this is a versa site so your gonna have those people that like to hate. Just like they go to a sentra site and most likly get ripped open...I get it from my z buddies all the time. Hahaha sad thing is the mr18 and mr20 is almost the same engine and even aftermarket parts will work for both...so when they say a 2.0 is slow they pretty much call the versa slow! I personally think my car is slow....but I'm used to growing up at the drag strip and working on the 5.0 stang. Lol but don't get me wrong both versa and sentra is a great car and I'm not bashing on any versa on here! ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.