Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd join this forum just for Versa Owners!

I traded in my gas drinking Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Truck yesterday
for a brand new '11 Versa. It's a hatchback / 6speed/ basic.

Looking forward to saving some money at the fuel pumps!

·
Registered
656 Posts
congrats and welcome to the forums!, a good way to go is intake, exhaust and throttle controller...youll get some great numbers then!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
congrats and welcome to the forums!, a good way to go is intake, exhaust and throttle controller...youll get some great numbers then!
Only if you're easy on the foot tho, cause with those mods you might feel the need for speed lol.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Brand new here too, just sold my summer ride (2006 gsxr 750) and purchased a safer commuter vehicle (2008 6spd versa non-hatch) I still can't believe how roomy this little car is. Now to make it faster without sacrificing longevity and fuel efficiency. Lol any ideas???
you could get a CAI and an exhaust. go to www.versaspeed.com great parts there:thumb2:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I traded in my gas drinking Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Truck yesterday for a brand new '11 Versa. It's a hatchback / 6speed/ basic.
Looking forward to saving some money at the fuel pumps!
I'd love a truck, except at fillup time. Welcome!
Brand new here too, just sold my summer ride (2006 gsxr 750) and purchased a safer commuter vehicle (2008 6spd versa non-hatch) I still can't believe how roomy this little car is. Now to make it faster without sacrificing longevity and fuel efficiency. Lol any ideas???
Fast and efficient? how about a Honda Rebel:Djust kidding! The Versa ticks so many boxes, it's hard to beat! Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.