Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2011 RedAlert HB A/T and I love it. Reason why I'm not so new is because I've already checked out most of the threads here and have already done some upgrades in the car, just I've never posted a comment or thread before and thought i'd start today. I still have MUCH to learn and plan on doing it through here! So let the learning begin :woot: :newbie:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry, i just added a signature and it didn't come up on my 1st post. I've added oem footwell lighting, and a takeda sri. just baby steps. i've been researching on here for A WHILE, pretty much since i got the V, and i have a pretty loooooong list of stuff i'd want to get for it.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And thanks btw :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome pal, some pics would be nice. You're on to a good start though.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome fellow VA member enjoy the site!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! Its funny i just went to VaB on thursday, saw so many Vs on the highways. And i'll definitely be putting pics up sometime tomorrow :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
sorry, i just added a signature and it didn't come up on my 1st post. I've added oem footwell lighting, and a takeda sri. just baby steps. i've been researching on here for A WHILE, pretty much since i got the V, and i have a pretty loooooong list of stuff i'd want to get for it.
Sounds good. I like the future plans, I have a few plans for mine as well. Which model is yours? S or SL?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what are some of your plans? and S model

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Lower it, aftermarket wheels, OEM fogs, audio, HIDs, and a few other things here and there. And dont feel bad about the S model...I own a base sedan(black mirrors and door handles). I've already started a few mods...tint, single din headunit, OEM wheels, OEM mudguards, walmart fogs, tweeters, speakers, blacked out front grille/emblem and removed trunk emblems. Pics in my page if you wanna check them out. :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome to NVF, check out the how-to forums and reviews section.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HR16DE I definitely do not feel bad about the S model, just wish it was MT that's all. But then again knowing me, i'd get horrible gas mileage with the fun I would be having :ihih:
And thanks! I am checking every thread on here to learn as much as possible about my little car :thumb2:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
why do you wish you had auto? and the intake is great. People say that technically you're not supposed to get any visual gains but I've been tracking my mpgs and it has increased a good 3 mpgs when i drive normally (not over revving due to nigh noise coming from the intake) so i'm getting about 38 city when driven for more than 6 miles and 43hwy. so I'm pretty happy about that!
And thanks Skyes! they sure do!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.