Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up everyone!!

I am a new member in CALI and am looking to upgrade my gf's V.

She wants foglights, rims (gonna spray the steelies:thumb2:), and anything else that might make it look nice.

What are ya'll suggestions for some quick and easy upgrades? oh, and cheap... thanks!!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Hi, and welcome. Some cheap things you can do is debadge the rear, will look nice and clean. You can also spray paint the emblems. Tints will definately make it stand out more as well. Interior accent footwell lighting from autozone is cheap enough too. Hope that helps =)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the input... We actually did the tint on the whole car about 3 weeks ago... 15% on front windows and 5% on the rest definitely made the car look newer... debadging was an option.. are they just glued on? i know on my car the emblems have glue and small pins... when removed left a few holes..luckily i was replacing it with a different emblem. I'll see about the interior accent lighting... was that easy to install?

and randy i prefer performance rather than speed... or should i say MPG over MPH... lol but yeah if you have any suggestions for performance i'll take em..

I was thinking about a CAI but not sure what works best with the versa? I have a Mach 1 and am pretty knowledgable about it... not so much with the nissan.

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Welcome to the forums, and yes, the emblems are just glued on. Remove them with fish line and heat gun(blow dryers might work as well), then go over the area where the emblems are with Goo Gone to make it smooth. :thumb2:

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
If your in Cali not sure if you need the CAI that is carb legal, if so the AEM is the one you want. I have that one and like it. Contact Bob at versaspeed for any questions about them, he helped me a lot with all my questions. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.