Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forum your car looks great hows that dc cai doing I want to get one of them one day and get rid of this homemade one.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
that's good I have had mine for a few years and its been more problems then not so I have been looking at the real ones and I like how the dc one looks so I decided when I get the money I'll be going with that one.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, nice looking V. Love everything you done to it. Not trying to nick pick but was it just me or did the tint on the rear passenger taillight looked a lil different than the other?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
welcome to nvf!

·
Registered
613 Posts
lookin good! welcome!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Love the car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
"Welcome." V looks good. What are the mods?
Tanabe lowering springs
Stop tech slotted and drilled rotors
Hawk performance ceramic pads
17" Motegi Racing mr116
Dc sports cai
Dc sports cat back exhaust
Ccfl halo headlight
Nokya fogs
Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD
Pioneer speakers w/tweeters front
Rockford Fosgate prime speakers back
2x 12" kicker subs
1x sound ordnance mono amp
1x sound ordnance four way amp
Tinted tail lights
shark fin vortex generator

Future projects
Tanabe coilovers or nismo suspension kit
Vis octane 2 body kit
Switch pioneer front speakers and tweeter
Replace the two sound ordnance amps with Rockford Fosgate punch amps

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome sir. Your V looks awesome. Where'd you get the headlights from? They seem hard to find these days..
I bought those headlights a long time ago back in 08 or maybe 09. I'm pretty sure they don't sell these anymore cause I tried looking for a set for my friend and I keep getting the same answer of them being discontinue. I believe I found a pair being sold on eBay Canada but it was wayyy overpriced.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I bought those headlights a long time ago back in 08 or maybe 09. I'm pretty sure they don't sell these anymore cause I tried looking for a set for my friend and I keep getting the same answer of them being discontinue. I believe I found a pair being sold on eBay Canada but it was wayyy overpriced.
Nvm it was eBay Australia

Mars Warehouse items - Get great deals on items on eBay Stores!

That's the link the person sells both the halo lights and the taillights as well. Just extremely expensive and the shipping is crazy like 200$

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.