Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guy just thought i'd introduce myself, im a new member and the proud owner of a new versa sedan. I'm a long time import enthusiast, and i cant wait to start modding my car :biggrin5: . i've joined this site to get some ideas for my car and check out other ppls rides.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
321 Posts
Welcome mate!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thnx guys appreciate the welcome. I have some pics of my car up now not the best pics but it will do for now. Definetly gunna post some more once i get my wheels put on

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thnx guys. @ I<3 i drive a 2012 black versa sedan with a manual trans. U check it out in my garage

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Saving up for some tires rite now, i wanna drop it on some springs as soon as some come out :mad: Im also gunna replace the door speakers with somthin a little better, and add a 12" sub i still want some trunk space

Other than that im goin to add an intake and exhaust, to help my engine breathe a little better and add some power. Lol unfourtunatley i also have to wait for those to come out

·
Registered
321 Posts
Everything that you mentioned is already out lol check out versaspeed.com and speakers well thats anywhere

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have the new body style, i dont think they make parts for it yet. Can somone clear this up for me?

·
Registered
321 Posts
um do you have the 2012 sedan? That's different. The hatchback is the same from 07-12

·
Registered
4 Posts
New canadian with a new car!

Hey everyone! We bought our new Hatchback 2012 SL on Thursday. It's a great car, very roomy and comfortable. However, I just have one question. The driver side door does not have the switch for keyless entry. I have opted for the sport package. Is this not a part of the car?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.