Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback SL
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just signed on :coolgleamA:

own a 2007 nissan versa sl with convenience package (i.e. bluetooth/steering wheel controls)

i didn't want to waste the thread space but i was hoping someone could help me out on here. the 6 cd changer on my versa went kaput.

i managed to pop the stereo out and remove the cds but the cd player is pretty much useless in my opinion. since removing the stereo, i've gotten the blinking air bag light (which i've fixed) but my cruise control doesn't come on when i try to press it on (on the steering wheel). blue tooth works great though. i've also noticed there where two additional connections on the back of the stereo. could it be that one of them is for the cruise control and i didn't plug it in all the way?

also, anyone know where i can find a replacement for the 6 cd changer? i called nissan but they're asking for my first born son...

any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
236 Posts
hey guys just signed on :coolgleamA:

own a 2007 nissan versa sl with convenience package (i.e. bluetooth/steering wheel controls)

i didn't want to waste the thread space but i was hoping someone could help me out on here. the 6 cd changer on my versa went kaput.

i managed to pop the stereo out and remove the cds but the cd player is pretty much useless in my opinion. since removing the stereo, i've gotten the blinking air bag light (which i've fixed) but my cruise control doesn't come on when i try to press it on (on the steering wheel). blue tooth works great though. i've also noticed there where two additional connections on the back of the stereo. could it be that one of them is for the cruise control and i didn't plug it in all the way?

also, anyone know where i can find a replacement for the 6 cd changer? i called nissan but they're asking for my first born son...

any help is appreciated.
I saw a few on Ebay You will have to verify that it fits.

2011 Nissan Versa 6 Disc CD Player Radio LKQ | eBay

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.