Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone , Im from montreal and I will receive my nissan versa SL hatchback 2009 next week :D , CVT + tech and sport option :D , it will be a big transition because I actually have a nissan maxima 2003 :'( , Im happy to be a new member to the nissan versa fan :)

PS . Sorry for my english , if I make big mistake tell me , thank you

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hi everyone , Im from montreal and I will receive my nissan versa SL hatchback 2009 next week :D , CVT + tech and sport option :D , it will be a big transition because I actually have a nissan maxima 2003 :'( , Im happy to be a new member to the nissan versa fan :)

PS . Sorry for my english , if I make big mistake tell me , thank you
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Merci A Tous / thanks all , I switch to spend less money with fuel , for my maxima its like 14L/100km Its a lot !!! and I will save money to buy a other maxima but manual :p
I just want a good daily car , easy to find space to park , cost less with fuel :)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Yeah, Montreal is the expensive gas capital of Canada:( boo. Getting tougher to find a Max with a manual! How about Altima SE/SL?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum what color you Get

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.