Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I just bought an 09 Versa with Manual Transmission. now this was not my first choice but its not a bad car. we (my Wife and I) were into higher payments than we just wanted to deal with on our other car and the finance company wont budge even though we have been paying up to date on it for long enough to warrant it. so long story short this is our way to tell them to go pound sand and take the thing. so on with the show. I make it a point to engage in forums on any Vehicle I own, so I can learn things that might not be out there normally. first things first is the Stereo, I plan on changing that out first.

a little about myself...... not too much to add here. I am an Avid airsofter. for those who do not know what that is... it is Military simulation using high quality Replicas of the real guns that shoot 6mm plastic bbs.
I used to be into Costuming and prop making. just not into the drama of it all so I got out of it.

other than that I am quite boring and all... lol

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
haha not into the drama of it all :D manual rocks! welcome!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.