Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola All
Just bought a 2012 Versa after much deliberation between a Yaris and the Versa - Even though Edmunds gave the Yaris a better write up - Went with the HorsePower of the Versa. Old gear head days with my Mopars.

I am looking forward to tweeking my Versa starting with a Keyless entry - cannot believe they dont come with them. If anyone has advise on what I need besides the remote I would truly appreciate it.

Cheers!
David

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hola All
Just bought a 2012 Versa after much deliberation between a Yaris and the Versa - Even though Edmunds gave the Yaris a better write up - Went with the HorsePower of the Versa. Old gear head days with my Mopars.

I am looking forward to tweeking my Versa starting with a Keyless entry - cannot believe they dont come with them. If anyone has advise on what I need besides the remote I would truly appreciate it.

Cheers!
David
Welcome! As far as going from Mopars to either the Yaris OR a Versa....well I can't tell the difference between the two because they are both SLOW. Horsepower is never really listed as a consideration when buying these cars so that made me laugh! :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Welcome to NVF!

Ooooh turbo, nice! :thumbs:

·
Registered
321 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forum enjoy it

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Hola All

Cheers!
David
Hola!

Welcome!!!

Enjoy the forum man! :thumb2:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
welcome!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.