Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My name is Rich from San Diego. Just recently purchased a 2014 Note SV! Looking forward to adding some mods in the near future and also meeting you all, especially the ones living in the Southern California area!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome to the forum! This car doesn't have as big a modding community as some other makes and models (Mainly just a point A-to-point-B el cheapo daily driver for most), but there are a few. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome to the forum! This car doesn't have as big a modding community as some other makes and models (Mainly just a point A-to-point-B el cheapo daily driver for most), but there are a few. Enjoy your new ride!
Thats true, but its a good site to get info on maintenance and such. But who knows with enough parts being sold other companies may take notice.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
The mods are what you make of it. Since there arent many bolt on mods you have more labor intensive mods.

Me? Ive done stuff to make daily use better. I got weather tech floor mats and trunk liner, fog lamps, window tint, window visors, dickie seat covers as I have black interior, cb radio, upgraded door speakers, replaced reverse lamps with silver star bulbs and license plate with leds.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, im not trying to get it too modded, probably just suspension and rims. Im just trying to make the car look a bit more decent within a budget…and that budget is currently super low haha!

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
I see you got the sv, I got the s. Second car Ive owned with steelie wheels. Boy have hub caps changed over the years? I was going to ditch the covers and PAINT EM BLACK. Now even in walmart I see some wicked wheel covers I may upgrade to.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see you got the sv, I got the s. Second car Ive owned with steelie wheels. Boy have hub caps changed over the years? I was going to ditch the covers and PAINT EM BLACK. Now even in walmart I see some wicked wheel covers I may upgrade to.
Yeah, ive seen those... kinda tempting, but Im just going to hold out and eventually buy new rims and tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts