Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to this site here!!!

i have a 2012 versa hatch. i just moved into it from an 05 sentra that i do miss but i had to move on. ive had the versa for a little over a month now and ive tinted it and put on my wheels that i had on my sentra. let me know what you guys think!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
welcome to NVF!!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you guys!!! im looking foward to being here. i believe its an s? maybe? it doesnt have a badge on it saying what it is

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Wheels look great, welcome!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@08versailles - thank you!
@iluvmyversa08 - steelies with hubies. and i do believe you are probably right. its the base model i think. 6 spd with no navi or power seats or rear spoiler (which im adding this summer)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, looking good so far. Keep it up.

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
@iluvmyversa08 - steelies with hubies. and i do believe you are probably right. its the base model i think. 6 spd with no navi or power seats or rear spoiler (which im adding this summer)
Be sure to post more pics as you add things. We love pics :) :woot:

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
steelies with hubies. and i do believe you are probably right. its the base model i think. 6 spd with no navi or power seats or rear spoiler (which im adding this summer)
Sounds good, I like the color. And yeah, post pics as you modify it, we love them! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
i am also new but doesnt have good experience on Nissan as my car died after a week and doesnt want to start any more................

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome!! Clean V!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
future plans other than the spoiler...possibly lower it one day, fogs, and black grill. im more of an all show no go kinda guy lol

and again thank you guys for the warm welcome!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haha exactly! I'm only getting about 30 tho. I guess I'm too spirited when I'm driving lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts