Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently picked up an used HB SL. She will be mainly driving it, but since I tuned all my other cars this one will not be miss also. Many things need to be change but 1st thing for sure will be suspension work and also better lighting for the car. She is not much into cars and she too feels the bone stock suspension feels like on a boat. I feel dizzy sometime driving or sitting in it from what I came from. I’m quite excited and happy at how fairly priced parts are for the Versa!

Browse around a bit, nice forum and everything and look fwd to providing thoughts and feedback!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, and what kind of suspension work are you thinking about?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, since she drives it majority of the time I cant or she will not be willing to go too firm or anything like on my other car. She doesnt want it to go too low but currently with the SUV height i am thinking about like a bit over an inch drop. Probably go with a set of COs or Nismo S-Tune but i heard the Nismo one only drops around 1". If no COs, most likely look into springs from Tanabe, Eibach, or H&R. We'll see

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Well the S-tune set up would be ideal because of warranty issues. If the mearly 1" drop isn't too atractive you can always go with larger diameter wheels which will close the gap even more.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the best versa forum out there

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
We recently picked up an used HB SL. She will be mainly driving it, but since I tuned all my other cars this one will not be miss also. Many things need to be change but 1st thing for sure will be suspension work and also better lighting for the car. She is not much into cars and she too feels the bone stock suspension feels like on a boat. I feel dizzy sometime driving or sitting in it from what I came from.
Hello guys! This is carl here and a newbie of this forum.Thanks for making me a part of this site.
Welcome welcome! yeah, the V suspension is set for comfort, and it does that pretty well. Lotsa suspension bits available though! enjoy

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Like I said above light upgrade is a must 1st since it rains a lot here. Just had some HIDs in the other week. Have yet to try them out at night in the rain since been dry past week. V looks a lot sharper all around with the light upgrade and most important we can see much better!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The V is doing well and we love it! Just trying to get a better and firmer feel on the brakes and pedal. Will be doing a brake flush later this month so hope it will solve the problem.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.