Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Names David. Before I get started on my ride I first wanted to thank everyone on the forums here. Especially those that frequently post so many helpful and informative threads and responses. I have been on the site almost daily since I discovered the forums, but have never posted. I guess its about due time. I bought my 2012 white hatchback in about march of this year. I have since changed and added many features of the car.(couldn't have done a lot of it without these forums). I have done many mods in the past 7-8 months. I have gotten many ideas from this site, and still have a few more things I'd like to do in the future. Please feel free to let me know what you think so far. I will start to post in all of the other thread topics as well. Thanks again. Here's a few pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Killer rims, welcome!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, what kind of rims are they? Look like varrstoen v3 or xxr reps, nice never the less.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome fellow Virginia member car looks good

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome, what kind of rims are they? Look like varrstoen v3 or xxr reps, nice never the less.
They are jnc.... Which are ccw reps. Thanks. I feel they really make the car pop.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welcome fellow Virginia member car looks good
Thanks. I noticed your in Virginia as well a ways away though. I'm located in louisa(central va) don't see too many versas that are modded around here.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome. Hatch looks good. Whats the plan for the future?

I plan on trying to do some 3m gloss black vinyl on top of the car. I have an sl center console armrest that I bought from another member on the way.(much needed) my rear fenders need to be rolled a little more. I want to add the weather shields around the windows. Not any peformace upgrades until something significant is available. I've been thinking about the clazzio seat covers that iluvmyversa has but I would like to contact her first and ask some questions. And I'm sure there will be more. I'll post in the showroom thread soon to really show what all I've done so far.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I sat in her Versa, the Clazzios are definitely more comfy than my SL factory seat coverage.
I don't know what they'd be like in a quick corner though, a little slippery i assume

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Thanks. I noticed your in Virginia as well a ways away though. I'm located in louisa(central va) don't see too many versas that are modded around here.
Yeah there a few of us in va

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I sat in her Versa, the Clazzios are definitely more comfy than my SL factory seat coverage.
I don't know what they'd be like in a quick corner though, a little slippery i assume
Thanks. Glad to here there comfy. I need to see how well they held up as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome! The car is looking good so far. Do you rub at all with those tires being that wide?
Thank. Yes they rub in the rear. The tires are 225 which wouldn't be a problem but my wheels have an offset of +25 so they get pushed out pass the fender. The fronts would rub but I'm not that low yet. I have gotten the rears rolled but they need to be done again because im still rubbing a little .

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.