Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a brand new Versa Note SV for the wife. It's not what I would have picked but it's to bad of a car to get around in. Traded in a 2008 Malibu LTZ with 38000 on it. It's a big change in styles of cars but the Versa has much better gas milage and is easier for my wife to drive. It's mainly for my wife to drive. I have a 1986 BMW 325es I just bought as my work/project car. Hope to BS with some members and learn a couple things about the car.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new car. I love how Nissan makes their cars roomy inside and practical on the outside.
I was really shocked how much room there is in the back seat. It has more rear leg room then my 08 Malibu LTZ and not just a little extra ether. I really liked the Malibu LTZ but my wife had a hard time seeing out the back window when she drove it. It also was hard on gas. I was getting 20-21 MPG.average. My wife was the one that picked the Versa. It's not something I would have picked myself but it's not a bad car to drive. At least it's not a Smart car. Lol. The Versa was a good bit cheaper price wise over the other small cars I checked out. The dealer made a deal I couldn't pass up. It's not a full option car. It has the basic radio and I don't really like the 90's style green display. I don't like the 90's looking blinker arrow indicator ether. It's all just small shit that I can live with. I've read some reviews saying how bad the acceleration is but it doesn't seem bad for a small 4 cylinder economy car. Half throttle keeps up with the other cars of a green light. Smack it to the floor and the engine sounds angry. The brakes seem to bite real good for having drums on the rear. There's other small cars I like the looks of better but there's other I like the look of less. All together, I'm happy with buying this car so fare. A real good deal on a good car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.