Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new member to the forum. I have a 2012 Versa and engine light has been on for about 3 months. Just purchased a code reader. Was able to clear light but have one code - P0846 transmission fluid range. No clue what this means. Can anyone help me solve the issue? Buy a part, etc to fix?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi, new member to the forum. I have a 2012 Versa and engine light has been on for about 3 months. Just purchased a code reader. Was able to clear light but have one code - P0846 transmission fluid range. No clue what this means. Can anyone help me solve the issue? Buy a part, etc to fix?
Any chance you checked the ATF level? Sounds like it's either higher or lower than the acceptable range. I'm just guessing you have an automatic.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same issue

I'm having same issue. Check engine light on same amount of time. 2012 versa cvt. It finally died on me last night. Its in the shop now. I'll update when they tell me what's wrong

·
Registered
7 Posts
i ran into the same p0846 code, transmission was slipping rpm would jump back and forth between 3th and 4th. I took it to the dealership and they ended up replacing the valve body which included that fluid pressure sensor(the fluid pressure sensor is inside the valve body) dealership charged $1600 for installing the new valve body plus labor, i only paid half being that nissan consumer affairs covered 50 percent. i had 112,000 miles when i got that code.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.