Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new member to the forum. I have a 2012 Versa and engine light has been on for about 3 months. Just purchased a code reader. Was able to clear light but have one code - P0846 transmission fluid range. No clue what this means. Can anyone help me solve the issue? Buy a part, etc to fix?

· Registered
122 Posts
Hi, new member to the forum. I have a 2012 Versa and engine light has been on for about 3 months. Just purchased a code reader. Was able to clear light but have one code - P0846 transmission fluid range. No clue what this means. Can anyone help me solve the issue? Buy a part, etc to fix?
Any chance you checked the ATF level? Sounds like it's either higher or lower than the acceptable range. I'm just guessing you have an automatic.

· Registered
7 Posts
i ran into the same p0846 code, transmission was slipping rpm would jump back and forth between 3th and 4th. I took it to the dealership and they ended up replacing the valve body which included that fluid pressure sensor(the fluid pressure sensor is inside the valve body) dealership charged $1600 for installing the new valve body plus labor, i only paid half being that nissan consumer affairs covered 50 percent. i had 112,000 miles when i got that code.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.