Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I've owned/driven various Tiidas (which you all know as a Versa) over the last 6 years. My first was an '07 hatchback that I loved. I put a lot of work into it, upgrading suspension, upgrading wheels, lowering it, custom paint job, custom dash, etc etc. In fact, it was so good that someone stole it! :incazzato:

I then drove a range of cars (Nissan Pulsar, Toyota Corolla, Mercedes C180) before deciding I really wanted my Tiida back. I managed to find a second-hand '06 Sedan.

Now I'm looking at doing it up to the nines like I did with my HB. Already have new suspension and wheels, have lowered it by 1.5". I've started the custom dash re-fit. I've bought paint to do a custom paintjob. Biggest issue I've had so far is that nobody seems to sell parts for the '06 models, only the '07 up, and I'm not sure if the parts are compatible.

What I'm looking for now is to talk to anybody who has done an engine swap or re-tune on the 06 Versa. The sedan has a 93kW MR18DE. I've been thinking about either re-tuning it or swapping it for the MR16DDT that comes in the Juke.

Any input or pointers would be much appreciated :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.