Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new member, owner of a 2009 VERSA HB SL and a 2002 MAXIMA SE.
Love them both. I have a question about putting winter tires on the versa. I just bought a nice set of steel wheels to mount winter tires, the question is can I use the lug nuts from my ALLOY wheels on the steel rims? Also, any guidance on which winter tires to use is appreciated. I am considerering BFG BLIZZAKs. TonyM

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Welcome Tony :)

You can use the same lug nuts on your winter tires. I do and they fit :)
I have Hankook winter tires and they work fine. I think if it's rated for snow/ice and has the snowflake symbol on it, then you should be fine with them.

Welcome :D

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Hello welcome to nvf :) enjoy the stay we have alot of members here that care and like to help out.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I use same lugs for original SL alloys and aftermarket steelies too. I've never used Blizzaks yet but there are lotsa happy Blizzaks users around. I have Falkens, and will be re-installing them soon.
Does the SE for the Maxima mean the upgraded firmer suspension, like the newer ones?:thumb2: Manual trannies?:DWelcome Tony!
PS did Conn beat us to the first big snowfall? LOL

·
Registered
138 Posts
welcome to the forums!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.