Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

i am new to this site, i own a Versa '08 Sedan, ride colour is Sapphire Blue and i am from Mississauga Ontario, CA

Glad to be here and look forward to be an active member of the team

Cheers

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks a lot guys :) i am happy to b there too

ofcourse i did iluvmyvers08, this forum does look a lot more active the other one :)

and APLPIX, live in square one, Hwy 10 and Burnhamthorpe :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
btw nice pics on flickr, :) ride looks sweet

i was looking at these mods too for my sedan, now i know who to ask from on how to start on these haha, and i like nissanversaforum.com logo on the window, is it a sticker? would love to put one of those on my ride

PS. if the admin or super mods are looking for a new mod, gimme a shout, i have been and admin and mods on other sites and i am very familiar with the vbulletin board :)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
btw nice pics on flickr, :) ride looks sweet

i was looking at these mods too for my sedan, now i know who to ask from on how to start on these haha, and i like nissanversaforum.com logo on the window, is it a sticker? would love to put one of those on my ride

PS. if the admin or super mods are looking for a new mod, gimme a shout, i have been and admin and mods on other sites and i am very familiar with the vbulletin board :)
Hey it'd be no problem helping ya out since youre close by lol.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey it'd be no problem helping ya out since youre close by lol.
haha thanks, would appreciate it a lot :)

and iluvmyversa08, yea it gets crazy, i just wanna get over with school lol and u go to sq1 for Lululemon haha good good, i used to love going there too but i went there too often so now, dunt like going there unless a friend is there so i just drop by to say hi

·
Registered
613 Posts
sweet another Ontarian! and another for our meets! =D
welcome btw devlizblood

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Awsome!! Another sedan!! I was either gonna go with the blue, black, or red brick. I love all three of those colors on the versa. And what made it worse, was that my dealer had the blue and red in stock. The black they had to pick up at the assembly plant in texas, lol. I had a black car, and loved it. So I stuck with it again. But welcome to the site, and if you have any questions feel free to search for them, or ask if you cant find it, and once again, I LOVE the color you picked, lol.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome! Another sedan, we might need to get a sedan/hatch poll going because it seems like the sedans are catching up.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Welcome! Another sedan, we might need to get a sedan/hatch poll going because it seems like the sedans are catching up.
In Vegas I saw so many sedans (mostly all with California plates). The majority were rentals but ALOT were w/ California plates. I saw maybe 5 hatches total all week and at least 10+ sedans every day! There were a ton of Versa's over there.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Wow this is totally awesome! More people in and around Ontario! Welcome to the forums by the way. Hope you'll enjoy your stay! I guess were the same age, it would be my third year as well but I dropped out of Guelph as it was becoming to costly and wanted to change my career.

Which uni do you attend? University of Toronto Mississauga?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.