Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Versa People,

I bought my 09 blue hatchback from Hertz car sales about 3 years ago. It had 45K miles on it. Now it has about 87K. Overall mostly happy with it. I like the MPG, roomy back seat for a compact car, It works well for hopping around town with kids to activities and grocery shopping and loaning to older teen for his driving needs. I've had what I'm seeing are the common problems:
wheel covers falling off
vinyl covering slipping off the arm rests
and now The hatch won't open except by crawling over the back seats to unlatch it manually.
If anybody has advice from first hand experience as to the cheapest fix for this, it would really make my day. I've done some searching and the dealers want $400+ to fix this. Maybe sombody has a better route.

Like I said I bought mine from Hertz, so its an ex rental car. If anyone has questions about buying that way let me know.

Thank you, I'm Simon

·
Registered
43 Posts
2 of my hub caps fell off so I just took them all off. I havent had the hatch issue yet. If you dont mind taking your arm rest apart, there are a few internet vendors that will recover them for you, most for less than 50 bucks + shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.