Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on everyone? Just want to introduce myself with this post. My Note didn't come with fog lights so I ordered an OEM kit. All was fine until I realized after taking everything apart that there was no connection to plug the fog lights into.

With that said, I ordered a remote control fog light harness and now I can run the fogs separately. Not that I need to because fog lights are only for adverse weather conditions. While I was at it I ordered some Nokya 2500k Hyper Yellow bulbs and golden yellow tint film. I'm very happy with them.

Also I have a youtube channel I just opened and I'm using my Note for my first 4 videos that are tutorials and info. My name on there is Justanother Carguy if you want to check it out. On with the pics!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
That just makes them more gangsta. >:D

I have knock off amber bulbs and one broke from just riding around.

Back when HID first came out they had wireless remote controls to turn them off and on due to the high voltages they use. Make it easy to wire.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also got the nokya 2500k for my 2017 SR. Have always used the same brand 2500k for my other previous vehicles. Im looking for led headlamp bulbs now, got good suggestions?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts