Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it goin?...my name is Adam and I'm a new member...I have had my Versa for almost a month and I love it..I can't wait to start with mods, but it may be a little while. I don't want to void my warranty. I'm interested in installing some fog lights; I am just really concerned with the installation; I don't want them to look cheap. Talk to you later...

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Do you have a 2010 model?
Post up some pics!

Quite a few people here have installed aftermarket fog lights and they look great, and appear to work great. I'm sure someone here can help you. My Versa came with the fogs so I can't really help you much there; but someone will for sure :)

Enjoy your stay here!

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
welcome to the forums! what year is your Versa? what trim level do you have? do you have a 1.6 or 1.8? what mods are you looking to install onto your car? hope you find every thing you need here.... enjoy your stay....

·
Tribal V
620 Posts
how are u adam im adam lmao anyways welcome to the forums i did a (DIY) fog light kit and it will cost you about 40 bucks in all and u did it your self its really easy and they work fine if you look at it u can see how it came out but try that if you dont want to spend 150 + on some fog light kit but thats up to you but welcome to the forums adam

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Welcome to the forums, I am new to the forums too but not to owning a Versa...but I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised with the forums! Everyone here is open and helpful about any/all topics you may have questions about, don't be afraid to ask! Enjoy the new car and the fun it'll bring! Good luck with the mods you do!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.