Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,I bought my 2015 verse in 2014 and still love her. About 6 months ago someone ran into my passenger door while I was shopping and took off without leaving their info!! I’ve been trying to smooth out the dent and have had some luck but it still doesn’t look right. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hi,I bought my 2015 verse in 2014 and still love her. About 6 months ago someone ran into my passenger door while I was shopping and took off without leaving their info!! I’ve been trying to smooth out the dent and have had some luck but it still doesn’t look right. Anyone have any suggestions?
Without seeing a picture, it will be hard for anyone to give you a good answer. Depending on the size of the dent, body shops have come along way regarding pulling out and fixing dents without having to replace the entire door. It worth a shot to get an estimate..........you have nothing to loose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Cobb
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing