Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just bought my 2021 Versa S manual. Loving it so far. Wanting to lower the car at some point. Currently have a few of the carbon fiber stick on trim pieces, LED lights swapped into everything, and waiting on the oem fog light kit from Amazon to arrive so I can install that.

Also debating on throwing these wheels onto the car till I order a set of 17x8's.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
I might suggest reconsidering lowering your Versa for three reasons: 1) lowering will throw off your suspension alignment and cannot be brought back to factory specs. 2) lowering your Versa won't help performance that much. 3) changing from the factory springs may negate part of your factory 3/36 warranty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, what wheel/tire setup and specs are in the car pictured? They look nice.:)
I'm not sure of the wheel brand as my friend gave them to me. But they are a 15x6.5 (so same as the stock steelies) and the tires are 185/65/15. But I will be swapping 195/65/15's onto it before I put the wheels on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might suggest reconsidering lowering your Versa for three reasons: 1) lowering will throw off your suspension alignment and cannot be brought back to factory specs. 2) lowering your Versa won't help performance that much. 3) changing from the factory springs may negate part of your factory 3/36 warranty.
I understand that my cars suspension will never be able to be brought back to factory specs, and I'm fine with this. I'm not looking for performance from lowering it, I'm looking for less wheel gap, just like every other vehicle I own, they are lowered for looks and style. As for warranty, I void those things the day I buy the vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts