Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks the Note is ugly AF? I think our first gen look a million times better. But then again everyone has their own taste. Just hope this forum makes a section for them so I can stop looking at them :/.

·
Registered
302 Posts
The Note and Fit is starting to look more like minivans.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
The fit always looked like a mini minivan. The note was actually considered a small minivan over seas according to several articles published. Or an MPV as they call it too, multi-purpose vehicle.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks the Note is ugly AF? I think our first gen look a million times better. But then again everyone has their own taste. Just hope this forum makes a section for them so I can stop looking at them :/.
NO YOUR NOT!!! The not is one of the ugliest cars i've seen in awhile. Apparently Nissan thinks ugly is stylish

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

·
Registered
302 Posts
I understand where their coming from. Given that the Japanese domestic market is all about fuel efficiency and versatility but still do not neglect the car's style.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I understand where their coming from. Given that the Japanese domestic market is all about fuel efficiency and versatility but still do not neglect the car's style.
I like the new note much better then the old Versa. The japanese didn't neglect style as it comes in many sporty looking configurations overseas. They just feel the Americans only need bland looks and CVT transmissions I guess. Here is to hoping we get a nismo version with rear disc, better engine, and some nice aero parts to spruce up this vanilla car.

JDM

while these may be aftermarket tuners I don't know. But they have them directly on the jdm nissan website.
エアãƒ*(4点)&スタイリッシュパッケージ - YouTube
^^
this is a link to JDM with sport package on youtube. It's not embedding for some reason.

UK

US :(

Everyone has their tastes in vehicles. Personally if I wanted something in this category of cars I would have to go with a fiesta ST. That one seems to have it all.

·
Registered
302 Posts
They just feel the Americans only need bland looks and CVT transmissions I guess.
Bland looks and CVT is what we have to look forward to.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Will there come a point were people quit buying garbage like that and force car companies to make cars like they did in the '40s? Those cars were all about what you wanted.

No what they felt you want and what they feel the most economical to build.

Cars have no class anymore they're all getting to the point of pure trash. All the government restrictions on safety and emissions are killing cars.

Its just sad to see how much power people are giving the government to make there decisions for them.

All these restrictions are bringing up the prices of cars and dropping the quality. Sure they last 200k miles but the average age of the car on the road is now 11years old. People are barely paying them off before getting a new one because its cheaper to buy a new one then to fix it.

And it costs three times as much in energy to recycle a car and remake another than to repair and maintain one. I just cant see this going on for much longer before we all start driving chinese cars like this just for the pure fact quality costs to much. Honestly i think if you pay 20K for something it shold last for at least 2-3 generations but sad to say thats not possible anymore. I doubt my unborn child will ever drive the versa.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.