Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from SE Michigan. Picked up a new 2014 Versa Note 2 weeks ago, I thought I'd join this forum to learn and share things about my new car.

This is my first Nissan and my first Japanese car in about 40 years. See you guys around the forum.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Greetings from SE Michigan. Picked up a new 2014 Versa Note 2 weeks ago, I thought I'd join this forum to learn and share things about my new car.

This is my first Nissan and my first Japanese car in about 40 years. See you guys around the forum.
that's good to hear.

And welcome to the forums, we have a few versa note owners on here and hopefully you'll find everything that you might need to know about your car here.

:smile

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome to the NVF

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
..... Any plans for the new toy?
To dress it up a bit, I just replaced my stock 15" steel wheels & tires with a set of 16" Drag DR34 wheels and 195/55-16 Kumho PA31 tires. I was tempted to go with 17s but I did not want to ruin the relatively soft/smooth ride (I'm a little too old to punish my kidneys, particularly with all the potholes we have in our area). These wheels are 7" wide (instead of 6" from the stock 16 wheels) so it gives is a slightly wider stance. I also had the back half tinted. Thinking of installing the OEM fog lamp kit when I find the time.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I have the Drag DR 34s as well, in 17 inch Dark grey. 45 profile and 35psi does bruise the kidneys a bit lol. Wife had the Versa Monday, said it was like being in a mine car. 195/55_16 sounds friendlier but I like cornering with my 17s
Any pics?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
That looks very good.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
To dress it up a bit, I just replaced my stock 15" steel wheels & tires with a set of 16" Drag DR34 wheels and 195/55-16 Kumho PA31 tires. I was tempted to go with 17s but I did not want to ruin the relatively soft/smooth ride (I'm a little too old to punish my kidneys, particularly with all the potholes we have in our area). These wheels are 7" wide (instead of 6" from the stock 16 wheels) so it gives is a slightly wider stance. I also had the back half tinted. Thinking of installing the OEM fog lamp kit when I find the time.
Sounds good, i like those DR34's. Silver on silver looks great. My Versa is silver as well. Enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.