Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey you people ( what do you mean you people... What do you mean you people) haha. well im new on this forum and wanted to introduce myself im stephan live in tampa and got a 2012 versa sv sedan a while ago did some minor stuff to it (took off the pure drive badge and the hubcaps)
looking forward to getting some info out of you guys like firstly why there are no cabin filters in our brand new versa sedans 2012 dont believe me just go to your dealer and try to buy one they told me that the part nissan has for it does not fit and the cars were sent out without the filters. that was a couple of weeks ago ill give them a call soon to see what was done about it.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome! Wow really no cabin filter? On an older nissan some models came with a cabin filter while others didn't. There was a way to modify the area where the filter went so one could be used. Might be same setup.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Glad to see more FL members. Check the "Central Florida Meet" thread if you would like to join us. Don't have any 2012+ sedans yet. :-(

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
welcome!!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the forums!