Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got our Versa about a month ago... Haven't done a whole lot to it yet but still have plans. Got the tint and Rims so far, next looking for a good double in dash DVD player. Any ideas for a good one that fit the 11' versa? Been searching Amazon and all over, Boss is looking cheap and pretty good so far. Glad to have found this Forum here, It'll be nice to see others' rides.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forum man enjoy the stay

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome! I like the photo treatment on your pic. Shows off the rim very well:D
I'll get a touch screen dvd/navi too, but not soon:( I Like crutchfield.com for research and shopping car audio. Hope it helps. 08v

·
Registered
259 Posts
Welcome! I like the photo treatment on your pic. Shows off the rim very well:D
I'll get a touch screen dvd/navi too, but not soon:( I Like crutchfield.com for research and shopping car audio. Hope it helps. 08v
I bought my unit from http://www.sonicelectronix.com/. It's great because they'll include all duty and shipping fees (For Canadians). I think they'll also price match

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks man, checked out that site too, they had some nice stuff there... going to do more research before I order anything. That navigation adds a chunk to the $$ of the dvd player.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Nice ride man, for the in-dash you should try www.sonicelectronix.com. They have some really good deals there IMO. You said you were stationed right, what branch?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.