Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I'm a new owner of a 2008 Sport SL with the 6-speed and I like it a lot! It has 66 000km (about 41 000 miles) Here's a pic:

So basically, it looks like a white Sport Versa!:)

I already used the forum to know how to change the fan resistor pack, and I did just that this week.

It replaces a Dodge Neon as the second car of the household, and what a difference it makes! In fact, it may become the main car now. I didn't really like Versas up to the moment I stepped into one! It's so spacious and confortable and well made!

I'm a weekend/evening mechanic so I'll basically fix everything myself. I'm currently restoring an old Mini that's sitting in the garage. That means I'm also used to write in forums lol.

See you soon!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forums. Any plans for it?
No plans really, I just want to fix the numerous stone ships and maybe respray the front bumper next year after the winter, because it's been sandblasted by road dirt over the years.

I want to keep it clean, no modifs at all, because I want to keep all my car-working-time (and money) on the Mini.

Thanks for the welcome!

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
No plans really, I just want to fix the numerous stone ships and maybe respray the front bumper next year after the winter, because it's been sandblasted by road dirt over the years.

I want to keep it clean, no modifs at all, because I want to keep all my car-working-time (and money) on the Mini.

Thanks for the welcome!
Sounds good. What year is the Mini?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the forum I love the old minis they are so much better imo then the new ones

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welcome to the forum I love the old minis they are so much better imo then the new ones
Well thanks for that! If some of you are interested here's my build thread of the Mini, it's not finished yet, I started out 4 years ago and it may take another 4 or 5 years to complete...

Beast - Mk3 Mini 1000 - Complete Mini Rebuilds - The Mini Forum

p.s. I'm getting used to the satellite radio in the Versa and I must say it's pretty cool, and the audio system is top notch with the woofer in the trunk!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
SL 6 speed rocks! Diggin the Mini! Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.