Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I just switched from a Chrysler Sebring LXi due to having a child. I love the hatchback look and am excited to make the versa look a bit more unique. I don't even know where to begin with updating, any one have any ideas, let me know!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
MORE INFO

Sorry I don't have pics yet. As soon as I get some they will be posted. My car is silver 2010 hatchback. I live in Aurora, Colorado. I don't know much about cars, so when searching for a new one I used consumer reports, and found that the Versa is a very reliable car and I got what I felt was a fairly good deal. I am a young to be a dad, so I really want to make my V stand out, so like I said if anyone has any ideas on how to make it unique, please let me know! I am planning on tinting the windows and then a spoiler. I don't know what I would be able to get away with for tint in Colorado though so I will have to do some looking around. Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome! I think Versa owners are pretty active in Colorado. Look into some of their meets. Versa pretty good for roomy family car. Has 'Melo been traded from Denver yet? He might be a Knick by now. 08v

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome to NFV

I am planning on tinting the windows and then a spoiler. I don't know what I would be able to get away with for tint in Colorado
27% is the lowest you can go in Denver, CO

• Windshield Non-reflective tint is allowed on the top 4 inches of the windshield.
• Front Side Windows Must allow more than 27% of light in.
• Back Side Windows Must allow more than 27% of light in.
• Rear Window Must allow more than 27% of light in.

Similar to sunglass lenses, some tinting film contain metallic elements that help in reflecting incoming light and reducing the glare and heat generated by visible light.

• Front Side Windows No metallic or mirrored appearance.
• Back Side Windows No metallic or mirrored appearance.

http://www.denverwindowtinting.com/denver_tinting_laws.html

you can tint all of the windows in the car except the windshield to a maximum of 27%. Remember though that at no time, can your two front side windows be darker than 27%. Also, in Colorado no mirrored or reflective tint is allowed on any window of the vehicle
http://csp.state.co.us/faq_Legal.html

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its a S Automatic. I have not learned to drive stick yet.... I know, I really need to. This is my first baby, so I didn't know if learning how to shift and having a baby in the back that might need something would be a good idea. Maybe the next one will be Manual. As of now, Melo is still on the Nugs, at least from what I've heard.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I have a 2 year old, first and last one and a 9 year old step daughter.
the automatic is safer if you're not sure how to drive a manual.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, Manuals are so much fun to drive tho lol. But kids come first so good choice :thumb2:

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome!

I love manual but I wouldn't kick an automatic out of my driveway :). I actually think my next one will be auto.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Tints look awsome!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.