Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
i friggin love those pedals!!

im getting the exact same but blue and black :)

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The original brake one was removed and the new one put on. The gas pedal was just covered up with the new pedal.

Thanks Matt :) I just bought them today at Pacific Mall (I think that's the name) :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
how much did those cost you at pacific mall?
and if its in markham where there are a lot of Asians, yes thats pacific mall lol

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
They are on ebay too. Im gonna get a set one of these days

·
Registered
613 Posts
hmm looks like i need to make a visit to pacific mall, cause the ones on ebay are like 30-40bucks

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I went to autozone today to upgrade my horn, and spent $17 for a high tone 132db, and lemme say its DEFINATLY worth the $17 upgrade. Huge difference. It actually hurts my ears from the outside, lol. But while I was there I saw these pedals there for $16.47. So anybody who is interested in them can get them at autozone. Figured id share for anyone who wanted a pair.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No Autozone here in Canada ... but I'm sure they have them elsewhere too ... maybe at Princess Auto?

Where do you guys get the horns from (the ones here in Ontario)? And how do you know what horn to buy?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.