Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Like I said a million times already. Useful content is what is going to get people to come on here. A crap load of threads stating "we need to get members" will actually deter people from staying on here. If I went on a forum and all the threads were saying we don't have members or it's dead here then I would not want to be part of it.

Pics of clean Versa's, progress threads, Howto's, fixes with part numbers, common problems is what I would like to see on here.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Sorry if "crap load" offended as it just means "alot or many". It's not down talking at all. I post how I felt about the situation and your thread. This is why I posted as I had an opinion.

I also made suggestion on how to improve the site as I have been a part of and watched 3 other forums grow from nothing to what they are today. All three of them are hugely successful and they all followed what I said above. They started slow as well but grew as more people needed info on their ride.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
maybe versa s 2007 got something started here because it seems several knew people joined :).

·
Registered
639 Posts
I've been on NVF for about a week or less. Nice, friendly people from what I can tell. I feel welcome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts