Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, anyone being an insider in the automotive and racing world would you mind telling us. What we possible could be expecting this year part wise for the Versa. I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I know we can expect DC Sports to come out with the performance header. But Bob @ versaspeed and the socal crew probably have more "insider" info then we could ever imagine LoL. UpRev can now tune our versa's including the CVT transmission. Otherwise thats all I know of.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just got back from Takeda for a test fit of there Takeda Short Air Intake System and we now have a Short Air System for those looking in that direction. Outside of that pretty slow out there right now, everybody is laying low to see how those that do make something for the Versa/Cube sales go.
So we'll see.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just got back from Takeda for a test fit of there Takeda Short Air Intake System and we now have a Short Air System for those looking in that direction. Outside of that pretty slow out there right now, everybody is laying low to see how those that do make something for the Versa/Cube sales go.
So we'll see.
Here's a picture of it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
can we get some more info on the SRI? price? and a guestimation on hp/torque gains?
Here is the Dyno results when used on a Nissan Cube and is the same system since both cars share the same Engine/Transmission combination.

Pricing and ordering available at www.versaspeed.com

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I like the sound of that, and they're easier to access than the CAI
tru that. and a heatshield to protect from engine heat. sweet

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.