Nissan Versa Forums banner

New Speakers And An Amp!

3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  versa09pwns 
#1 ·
I just installed my new Alpine Type R speakers and had my Kenwood KAC-8405 amp installed! it sounds so amazing! I totally love it! its so loud and clear and clear at all volumes and now i cant wait to get the money for my sub and i still gotta fix the rattle in my passenger door. but oh my gosh..... wow! 270 watts max power vs 40 watts max power sure makes a big difference!

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::thumb2:

#3 ·
Versas take 6.5s in all 4 doors.

#6 ·
Just add a 1/4 inch spacer and they work just fine. I ran type Rs in mine 3 years ago. Im currently running 7inch Diamonds, and they required a 1 inch spacer. lol

#7 ·
where did you put the Amp?
are you running 270Watts to each speaker?

I can't wait to have my system upgraded, but I have other things to do first, so maybe this summer
I hope... :Angel_anim: :Angel_anim: :Angel_anim:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.