Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these on a late night search and I know that no one here has since there made for the tiidia and latio. But I'm sure they will fit my 2010 versa. I've put a bid one them both on ebay Japan. There not that expensive. 350 for the wing and 275 for the lip

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I do too. I'm crossing my fingers I win, cuz my car is red too and it be just like in the photo. I won't put them on until I lower it and get some more suspension gear for the car. Which I'm buying all this week online. So hopefully ill have it all and put on if I get this.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Wing will fit but that lip won't. Well at least not directly.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i messaged the seller and i was told there is a lip on top of the lip which will have it stick out a a tad. but its demesions should be fine with my stock bumper

·
Registered
613 Posts
dang! i've been looking for that spoiler forever, i should have thought to look at ebay japan lol..

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I'm digging the lip, but that spoiler.......not my first or last choice.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the spoiler is just something i like for my own extreme taste. I do alot of hill climb and auto cross. my fellow scca buddies will like it for what functionality it will do.

·
Registered
656 Posts
i wish it smaller and looked more like the speed3 spoilers

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm digging the lip, but that spoiler.......not my first or last choice.
Just an FYI. In 07 I brought in from Japan one of the factory S-Tune front lower lip spoilers and rear one too but they would not fit the US Bumpers which are much bigger then the Domestic Tiida setups....sure looked good tho.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.