Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys didnt know if you saw it but they got some new parts on versaspeed check em out

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
So what is new? Do you guys have inside info or something?

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
im not at able to talk about what is coming out.... but lets just its really good!!!
riddle me this . . . will it work with my 1.6 sedan?

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
Versaspeed has always carried the sport bumpers and sideskirts, he will get the illuminated Tiida lights if you really want them, but you will have to wait for them.... if she is talking about the chin splitter, then that is one expensive bumper protector! lol.... oh yeah there are also ceramic brake pads made by Rotora also

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I'm pretty sure I noticed in a picture that BOB's car had a bumper protector. The thing that Mile High Versa installed on his car. I'm not talking about sport bumpers, I already have that with my car. The bumper protector is a piece of black plastic (or could be rubber) that goes where the hatch closes ... Because from loading luggage in and out of my car its getting all scratched.
Mile High if you see this post can you please post a pic of your bumper protector, thank you.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
skunk the cai kicks arse dude ! i love the looks people give me when im pushing it.. lmfao it looks like theyre about to crap their pants...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.