Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned 2 Versas, first bough in January of 2007 and then traded in May of 2007...

I had researched cars (and the Versa in particular) for 6 months before going for a test drive. I've been a happy Versa owner since January 2007, but I had originally ordered a full-equipped Versa SL but I ordered it in the wrong color. I had my wittle heart set on the Sapphire Blue but ordered Blue Onyx (because I was told that was the color I wanted). I ended up with a Sapphire Blue SL with an aftermarked sunroof (never let the dealership do that to you... mine was crooked and screwed up my headliner ... aside from having a terrible warranty and being nowhere near as nice).

I went to the dealership with the owner of the dealership to show him my car and why I wasn't happy... when there in the lobby was the Camel of my dreams... I left that day with the Versa I wanted.

I was emailed by a member of another forum I'm on and notified that many of my fellow forum-members had "jumped ship" so I came over to investigate.

I'll try to sign in fairly regularly... but since I'm also starting my own business I don't have a lot of free time.

--Kimber

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KIMBER!!!

how have you been, long time no see. ;)
well, ya know... JUST STARTING A BUSINESS OVER HERE!! XoD

www.scrapncrap.com

it's a scrapbooking store XoD
I do all the businessy things...

I probably need to update my CarDomain as well... oy. Still need to give the Camel a good washing... but since I'm in the process of buying a house, guess I'll soon have a hose to do it with... Just hope I can get to it while there are still a few warm days... X.x

and Blind, is your grill red?!?

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.