Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome!

Feel free to ship me over any cool parts you have that I can't get here in the states :).

·
Registered
143 Posts
No, tiida isn`t popular here. I think know that it is sold with flex fuel engine it can raise the sales.

Nissan of Brazil needs to invest in advertising, cause they have excelent products with excelent prices, but people in Brazil pay more for a Honda Fit. In Brazil Honda`s are very expensive compared to other cars and they sell very well.

In Brazil the market of used cars is not like in US, the used cars here are expensive too. So when someone buys a new car, they look to buy one with a good resale price, that`s why honda`s sell a lot.

I know that i will have difficulties to sell my tiida, i don`t care, the car is excelent, the price that i paid was excelent, and i think i did an excelent deal.

unfortunately people here in brazil buy cars thinking about the resale value, if you buy a car that is not good at resale it will devalue more.

·
Registered
184 Posts
oh i see... the reason i was wondering was because i have noticed only 4 countries on here.... USA, Canada, Australia, and Brazil... i was just wondering why it happens to be these 4 countries.

·
Registered
92 Posts
hello, my name is antonio. im new to the forums. anyone need a Front Strut Brace or a 4 Point Front Lower Brace for cheap. and i could say if anything happens they are glad to replace if anything happens. im just trying to get some sales so they could make new things for a versa or tiida. for more info go to www.gtspec.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.