Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

New to the forums and to the Versa S. Won't lie, I was a hardcore Subaru fan for years. My last 2 cars have been Subarus and was dead set on my next being one. But after losing my one, I was stuck at a used car dealership that approved me for a auto loan (I had no credit at the time) and fitted me with the 2009 Nissan Versa S hatchback. And I honestly couldn't be happier. Got the car 2 months ago and have already put 6,000 miles on it, I just hope it can withstand my crazy driving needs.

Joined the forum to meet new friends, learn more about my Versa, and see how I can make it even better.

·
Registered
226 Posts
cheap, comfortable and reliable. You'll be able to pile a crapload of miles on it and incur relatively little cost. parts are cheap if you shop around and what aftermarket there is, is very reasonable, and in some cases cheaper than stock replacement (exhaust).

the worst thing to watch for is piston slap, but even that is relatively cheap to deal with

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
PA no wonder you like awd! Versa manual?
Welcome

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Welcome! In the winter I'm always around PA, hitting up ski resorts. Maybe we can meet up one day!

I too love Subarus. My two favorite brands have got to be Nissan and Subaru haha. My family has owned many of both brands..both great.

Welcome once again

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Versa is automatic.

Nice to see fellow Subaru fans here as well. They're great cars but I do love my versa. Never even heard of a Nissan versa till I got mine. Read a lot of negative reviews about it before I purchased it and was worried I'd be making a bad choice getting it but haven't been disappointed yet. Only issue I had with it so far was a week after I got it my muffler broke off but it was under warranty with the dealership & they fixed it right up. Other complaint being the random rattling but after reading the forums and noticing it's a common thing it really doesn't bother me much anymore, just turn the stereo up and we're good.

Would love to meet up with fellow Versa owners!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.