Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Picking up a '07 CVT Versa Hatch and cannot wait to start modding after all the kids presents are taken care of for Christmas. I have had quite a few Nissans and owe a good amount of my automotive skills from having to "maintain" them. I currently have a good amount of time wrapped up in the car I am purchasing and will be a good change to start personalizing.

Charles

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to nvf what are your plans for the V

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am thinking Megan springs, Tokico blues, 205's on 15X7 Enkei Apache II's, Yakima Rack for the bikes, tint and a little bit of bump from the trunk. This girl is replacing my current high mileage DD, but with a little more style per say. Getting tired of putting gas in my CC Nismo, need to get back to that 30+ per gallon I was used to!

Charles

·
Registered
545 Posts
Welcome, the plan sounds good, not sure how the apache's will look on a newer body style like the Versa, but definitely interested in how it turns out.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome!

Funny, I'm looking at trading my Versa for a CC frontier. Although I hardly drive my own vehicles, so gas consumption isn't really a concern in my case.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I am thinking Megan springs, Tokico blues, 205's on 15X7 Enkei Apache II's, Yakima Rack for the bikes, tint and a little bit of bump from the trunk. This girl is replacing my current high mileage DD, but with a little more style per say. Getting tired of putting gas in my CC Nismo, need to get back to that 30+ per gallon I was used to!

Charles
great plans! :thumb2:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Charles welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.